In 1997, nathalie cornille created her first show "La Baleine Rouge", a play for young audiences that met with great success, before creating in April
2000 her contemporary dance company, which is now based in Wambrechies in the Lille metropolis.
Performer, choreographer and artistic director of the company, nathalie cornille spreads her repertoire throughout Europe without forgetting her roots
and her establishment, but on the contrary, by wishing to export a creative image of the Hauts de France region, from which she comes.
Influenced by architecture, contemporary art, photography, nathalie cornille transmits a certain idea of dance, close and abstract, poetic and
sensitive, between installation and stage.
nathalie cornille combines creation for young audiences on the one hand, through playful, poetic and contemplative pieces, and projects for the
general public on the other hand, investing unusual spaces and proposing participatory forms.
Her choreographic language and approach to scenography reflect an eclectic training in classical, contemporary and theatrical dance. His collaborations with
the theatre (Théâtre de La Licorne, Théâtre en Scène, Avec vue sur la mer, Théâtre de l'Aventure) have been combined with his choreographic career.
In addition to creation, nathalie cornille regularly organizes meetings to raise awareness of contemporary dance and movement. These meetings take
place in schools, daycare centres, with entertainment or teaching professionals. They are co-organized with the company's cultural structure partners.
creations for young audiences:
2019 Ballroom - 1 to 5 years
2018 Zest and taste buds - 2 years and over
2017 La joie de vivre - 5 years and over
2016 Peeps - 2 years and over
2014 Mrs Butterfly - 3 years and over
2012 There was a chair - 5 years and over
2010 Changing March Break - Accompanied Babies!
2008 Chouz - 2 years and over
2006 Le B de Bizarre - 5 years and over
2003 Morning calm - 18 months to 5 years
2001 Picas' dreams - 5 years and over
1997 The Red Whale - 5 years and over
creations for all audiences:
2015 With you
2009 Decidedly, I'm so glad
2005 Les Belles Minutes
2002 Skin lined
2000 Hands never lie
The Compagnie Nathalie Cornille broadcasts its shows in France and Europe.
Some examples of structures and festivals that have trusted us over the seasons:
- Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Culture Commune, Scène Nationale du Bassin Minier du Pas-de-Calais, Loos en Gohelle (62).
- Théâtre des Salins, Scène Nationale de Martigues (13).
- Le Vivat, Scène conventionnée pour la danse, Armentières (59).
- La Rose des vents, Scène Nationale de Villeneuve d'Ascq (59).
- Dieppe Scène Nationale (76).
- Festival Premières Rencontres, Cie Acta Agnès Desfosses, Laurent Dupont, Villiers Le Bel (95).
- Festival Off d'Avignon.
- Festival Luluberlu, Odyssud Blagnac (31).
- Mercat de Les Flors, Barcelona - Spain.
- Teatralia Festival, Madrid - Spain.
- Artemrede Teatros Associados - Portugal.
- Bim Bam Festival, Salzburg - Austria.
- Maison de la Culture de Tournai - Belgium.
- Festival 2 Turvenhoog, Amsterdam - Netherlands.
- Kindertanzfestival Kassel - Germany
contact / CNC danse - nathalie cornille /
Hauts de France
+ 33 6 30 36 41 41
CNC danse -76 boulevard de Boulogne 62600 BERCK-SUR-MER - France